Welcome! Find out if the 2022 NNLM Virtual Symposium is Right for You!
The 2022 NNLM Virtual Symposium, Advancing Engagement through Research: New Trends and Opportunities is designed to provide you an opportunity to explore the current state and future directions of medical and scientific research and advance the use of practices proven to be effective. A wide range of topics will be shared including understanding scientific and biomedical research, concerns in the world of research, and the inclusion of diverse populations in research, both as a participant and as a researcher.
The event is intended to help:
- Examine current and future trends in biomedical research
- Evaluate practices from researchers and organizations to gain trust in medical research
- Learn about library services that contribute to the research lifecycle
- Investigate new service models to support a data-ready scientific and biomedical research focused workforce
Who Should Attend?
This symposium is designed for researchers, both new and experienced, health professionals, students interested in research, professional librarians of all types, community scientists, and anyone interested in how they can be engaged in research.
What to Expect?
- Two Days: Tuesday, March 29 - Wednesday, March 30, 2022
- Open to all participants
- 1 optional pre-symposium CE on both days
- 2 keynote presentations and 2 concurrent sessions on both days
- 1-hour session times with a 15-minute break before the next one begins. All sessions are live.
- All this for free!
Who are the Presenters?
This symposium will share knowledge and expertise from the NNLM, researchers and medical professionals, and patient advocates involved in participatory research.
What can I expect?
In the Auditoriums
There are two auditoriums filled with one-hour sessions from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM EDT daily. All sessions are conducted live with presenters available to answer as many questions as possible following their presentations. A live Chat feature allows you to also share information with peers during the sessions!
In Your Profile
A feature in the virtual platform allows you to find others to chat with based on various filter options focusing on areas of interest or expertise. Visit your profile page and use the filters to auto-match! Once you locate an attendee you’d like to chat with, simply send a chat request and start networking!
Still have questions?
For inquiries regarding the seminar, email email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you in March!